Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits + bonus (dependant on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time (37 hours/week)
Closing date: 18th May 2017
BrightLemon is a London digital agency working with a range of corporate, education and government clients since 2003. Our projects have connected more than 1.8 million people in 25 countries, and we have received multiple awards and nominations.
We are now looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team.
If you thrive in a fast-paced working environment; have extensive experience in overseeing the delivery of digital projects; and can motivate and manage a team, clients and stakeholders, then this is the role for you.
- Managing and motivitating the team to get the best out of each individual and realise their potential
- Mentoring the team, inputting into appraisals and their long term training and career path
- Delivering mulitiple digital projects to quality standards using best practice and recognised industry methods and processes
- Creating and updating project artefacts for a range of audiences/stakeholders - the team, management and the client
- Working with the Project Coordinator to build long term client relationships, and strategically enhance our offering
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Digital Project Management
- Proven ability to lead a digital team
- Excellent organisational and high level planning skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- (Optional) Digital agency experience
- PRINCE 2 practitioner qualification, PMP or equivalent
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES. THANK YOU.