Brightlemon are helping to implement the new Drupal.org website as designed by Mark Boulton.
The re-design is a community-based effort, with many key Drupal sponsors and partners offering their services in implementing the new design.
Being a community-driven platform, Mark Boulton and Drupal.org opened up the design production to the public – even allowing weekly feedback on the progress of the project each Thursday, enabling the 200,000 online community the ability to express their opinion on the design.
Beginning two months ago, the design is now progressing to the end of the first stage and is making weekly progress.
Working alongside Ronald Ashri of Istos design, Brightlemon have been asked to apply the documentation index section of the site. Being headed by our lead designer Nicole Chamberlain, Brightlemon will be assisting the Drupal community shortly!
- Mark Boulton Drupal.org redesign — http://drupal.markboultondesign.com/iteration11/index.html
- Drupal.org Redesign Project contributors — http://groups.drupal.org/node/37064/revisions/85472/view
- Mark Boulton Design — http://www.markboultondesign.com
- Istos.It — http://www.istos.it
- Drupal website — www.drupal.org